Vinod is back home after couple of months and it definitely deserves a celebration. Although things were good so far, now they will be great just because he will be around.
A dessert to celebrate vinod’s coming back : cashew halwa
Cashew 200 gms
Natu ravva 50 gms
Ghee 5 tbsp
Milk 100 ml
Sugar 100 ml
1. Grind cashews to a coarse powder
2. Take a pan, add some ghee and add natu ravva. Fry until it turns red.
3. Add cashew powder and fry for 2 mts.
4. Add sugar and milk.
5. Let the halwa come close.
6. Add elaichi powder and mix well.
My family eats a lot less sweet, so feel free to adjust the sugar accordingly. The taste is heavenly, and you can easily eat a bowlful without feeling heavy.
Do give a try and let me know how it turned out.
Have a good day and keep rocking!!