Everyday, you get the opportunity to meet new people. Some you don’t like and some don’t like you.But, you will find few people who will fit like hand in a glove. I’d like to introduce to my blogger friends to my old friend and a new friend – who tell the answer I want before I tell them what happened. Rather, never tell them what happened. Oh no, it’s not magic. Really. Have you heard a book talking? Yeah, my two friends i am talking about are the 2 books I carry with me everywhere.
The first book:
1. Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff and it’s all small stuff by Richard Carlson. This is my go-to bible in times where I do not feel good at all, or when I want to be bored and gather some good stuff into my brain. This book gives us 100 strategies on how not to sweat the small stuff. Easy to read, Logical to understand – but very very difficult to implement. Few of my favorite quotes :-
1. Don’t interrupt others or finish their sentences
2.Surrender yourself to the fact that “Life isn’t fair”
3.Allow yourself to be bored.
4. Become Aware of your moods and Don’t allow yourself to be fooled by the low ones
5. Look beyond behavior
6. Just for fun, agree with the criticism directed toward you( and watch it go away)
7. Read articles and books with Entirely Different points of view from your own and try to learn something
8. Search for the grain of truth in other people’s opinions
9. Become an early riser
10. Do one thing at a time.